Address: Hämragården Prästmon Show map

Address: Hämragården Prästmon

Torsåkers Local History Society was established in 1934.

The compound bought the Hämragården of Torsåker church in 1963. It is an old farmhouse and the main building is probably from the 1700s. The ground floor, which consists of four rooms and a kitchen, is used for celebrations of all kinds. The entire upper floor is set up with old objects. In the courtyard there is an old port from the farmhouse walls around Torsåkers church. The wall that was demolished in 1886 was a late medieval work. Located in the yard is also a space for a kiosk that stood by Nyland station earlier and in Viksbäcken later.
Handicap ramp is available.

Show more

About this activity

  • Facilities
  • Special requirements
    Disabled friendly Smoking not allowed
  • Phone number
    +46 0612-610 66
  • Mobile number
    +46 070-671 69 62
  • Contact person
    Stugfogde Peder Anagrius
  • email


  • Train station
    Kramfors station 20 km
  • Ferry
    Ullånger 27 km
    Docksta 32 km
  • Attraction
    Mannaminne 37 km
  • Shopping
    Naturkompaniet, Outlet 50 km