Ullånger Hembygdsgård

Address: Ullånger Show map

Address: Ullånger

The house dates back to the late 1800s and was previously a courthouse.

The building held housing for the teachers and a school in 1960’s. There is a private donation made to the object collections, which includes nearly 700 items. The composer and music critic Wilhelm Peterson-Berger was born in Ullånger and his piano and some other memorabilia can be seen in the homestead.
The association also owns Mäjasjöns mountain meadows, a popular party spot, and the so-called Finnpörtet in northern Almsjön on Ullånger mountain.
The building's oldest part dates back to 1600s. The homestead association was established in 1942.

Show more

About this activity

  • Phone number
    +46 070-365 81 09
  • Contact person
    Ann-Christine Andersson


  • Ferry
    Ullånger 1 km
    Docksta 8 km
  • Attraction
    Mannaminne 13 km
  • Shopping
    Naturkompaniet, Outlet 37 km