CBIS 273299
CBIS 273299

This church was rebuilt from scratch after the Russians ravaged the area in 1721 and took its present form in around 1758–9. It features a vicarage – the old bishop’s palace – built in 1814, where Bishop Franz Mikael Franzen died in 1847.

The cemetery is the final resting place of the famous Swedish artist Bengt Lindström.