6 FAMILY FRIENDLY TIPS
Are you on a family vacation in the High Coast and looking for activities and things to do with your kids? Here we have gathered 6 tips for the whole family to enjoy!
- Technichus is a science centre with many exciting, unique and amusing activities and exhibitions for all ages. The goal is to raise interest for science and technology in a fun way for children, teenagers and adults. At Technicus, complicated science is made simple!
- Paradiset is one of Sweden's most popular thermae and a heaven for you, whether you want to have fun, exercise or relax. Here you can try out ”Magic Eye” - the largest waterslide in Sweden. Whilst the youngest ones have their own paradise island, there is a SPA section in which you can relax and rewind.
- Hemsö Fästning
- Hemsö Fästning is a military construction from the Cold War. It was one of the most well preserved military secrets in the country. This top secret military fort was built deep inside the Storråberget mountain on Hemsön.
- Junsele Djurpark
- Djuriskt kul i Zoo with about 25 species, including rare white lions. Children’s own zoo where you can go in and pet the smaller animals. Small funfair with carousels and Ferris wheel. Björnfällan Restaurant, Farm café with country store. Lokeland – a new, larg playground with exciting activities for the small.
- Activities at Sollefteå Camping
- Want to try climbing, gocart or slowly drifting down the river in a canoe? Then visit Sollefteå Camping and try all the different activities. Here is also a large outdoor swimming pool.
- Källarbackens Saga
- As you stroll along the 500-metrelong trail through the forest at Källarbackens Saga you meet the Three Billy Goats Gruff, Red Riding Hood, Hansel and Gretel and characters from other stories.