Torsåkers Local History Society was established in 1934.
The compound bought the Hämragården of Torsåker church in 1963. It is an old farmhouse and the main building is probably from the 1700s. The ground floor, which consists of four rooms and a kitchen, is used for celebrations of all kinds. The entire upper floor is set up with old objects. In the courtyard there is an old port from the farmhouse walls around Torsåkers church. The wall that was demolished in 1886 was a late medieval work. Located in the yard is also a space for a kiosk that stood by Nyland station earlier and in Viksbäcken later.
Handicap ramp is available.
- Angepasst für Körperbehinderte