The Barsviken fishing village has a wooden chapel, built by Gävle fishermen and consecrated in 1762. Pulpit from 1926.
In the winter, the chapel was the storage space for the fishing gear. The chapel made sure that the fishermen's times were held when they were laying out the net, by clocking.
In Barsviken there are boat houses, cook houses and ferry rivers along with the leaves from the time when the Gävle-fishes began to sail up to the bay. Just above Barsviken's chapel, a small step leads towards Skarpudden and its lighthouse.